Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ireland Challenge

I need a new reading challenge about as much as I need a kick in the teeth, but I have so many Irish fiction books awaiting me on my shelves that I decided to join up with this one. The rules are as follows:

~ Join anytime. The challenge runs from February 1, 2010 to November 30, 2010.
~ Any books read for this challenge can also apply to other challenges you are working on.
~ Re-reads are allowed.
~ Any book written by an Irish author, set in Ireland, or involving Irish history or Irish characters, counts for the challenge – fiction, non-fiction, poetry, audiobooks, children’s books – all of these apply.
~ Choose your commitment level:

Shamrock level: 2 books
Luck o’ the Irish level: 4 books
Kiss the Blarney Stone level: 6 books

I'm going in at Shamrock level, but will leave myself room to move up if I complete more than anticipated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're joining us! I look forward to reading your reviews.