Friday, August 6, 2010

Typically British Challenge: Wrap-Up

I have officially finished my Typically British Challenge. I figured I would have no problems finishing this one, and I was right. I went in at the highest level- 8 books, and have read those, and more, in just half the year. For this challenge I read:

The Other Mothers' Club by Samantha Baker
Even the Dogs by Jon McGregor
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonsen
The Long Song by Andrea Levy
The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie
A Desirable Residence by Madeleine Wickham
The Beth Book by Sara Grand
Born under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield
Another Life Altogether by Elaine Beale

That's not counting several other British books I have in my reviews queue. Overall, this was a very enjoyable challenge. The Long Song and Major Pettigrew's Last Stand were absolutely wonderful books- definitely the winners of this challenge.

No comments: