Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Numbers Challenge

This one intrigued me, so I'm going to be joining the Numbers Challenge as well. From the challenge website:

The challenge is to read books whose titles have a number in them from Jan 1, 2010 to August 1, 2010. This includes written numbers like 'one' and numbers like 10th or first or even half.

You can pick from different levels this year:

1. Read one book with a number in it
2. Read three books with a number in it.
3. Read five or more books with a number in it.

I'm not sure what level I'll clock in at, but I am considering:

Born Under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield
Half a Heart by Rosellen Brown
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris
One Small Thing by Jessica Barksdale Inclan

This list is definitely subject to change!

No comments: