Saturday, December 25, 2010

British Books Challenge

I'm going for the crown!

I love British books, and I seem to read a fair number of them, so I'm delighted to sign up for The Bookette's British Books Challenge, 2011. To challenge myself, I'm going for the top level. For an American that's 12 books, which actually won't be that much of a challenge for me. Therefore, I'm going to jump in and try to read fifty. There's some promise of a crown if I achieve that- it will actually be a challenge, but that's the point. Can't wait to begin!

Want to sign up too? Click on the image!

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I'm joining in too. Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for signing up to the challenge. I see you are really making it a challenge by aiming for the top. Yay! Me too! It is so lovely to hear someone say they love British books. I hope to hear lots more of that this year! Best of luck with the challenge.