Sunday, October 23, 2011

Read-a-Thon: Hour 24

Which hour was most daunting for you?
The ones at the beginning- I hate getting up early!

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Mysteries are always good- Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie, that sort of thing.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
None- I always enjoy it!

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I love the books read database, and I'd like to be able to see it.

How many books did you read?
5

What were the names of the books you read?
Cargo of Eagles- Margery Allingham
The Essential Dykes to Watch Out For- Alison Bechdel
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother- Amy Chua
The Butterfly Cabinet- Bernie McGill
Death of a Travelling Man- M.C. Beaton

Which book did you enjoy most?
Death of a Travelling Man

Which did you enjoy least?
Cargo of Eagles

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I often have a hard time with the spring one, as responsibilities mean I have little of the day to devote to reading, but I'll be here next fall!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Looks like you got a lot of reading done. I also am usually unable to make the spring one, but always make it (so far) to the fall.

nea barabea said...

You did it! Congratulations!! Hope you had lots of fun! :)

CCTVkarachi said...

Very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!


security equipment