Thursday, April 5, 2018

Just the Facts, M'am Challenge 2018




I adore vintage mysteries.  They're not really a guilty pleasure (that would be cozy mysteries), but whenever I don't know what to read, or I want something comforting, I turn to vintage mysteries.  So, this challenge is right up my street.  It involves reading mysteries from the Golden Age (1900-1960) and the Silver Age (1960-1989).  There are various levels, I'm going to attempt the second level, Detective Sargent, by reading twelve books, two from each category.  Have I mentioned there are cool categories?  The host, My Reader's Block, has come up with these fun Detective's Notebooks, to track categories of mysteries.  Have a look!

To sign up, click on the challenge image above.  See you there!

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

I'm so glad you found the challenge. I hope you enjoy it!