Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Read-a-Thon Time!


I'm delighted that it is time once again for Dewey's Fall Readathon! This event is 24 hours of non-stop reading. Well, I actually intend to stop every now and then, but I'll be spending the majority of the time reading. The only bad part is my time zone- it starts at 5am here- boo! I'm great at staying up late, not so good at getting up early. Watch for updates, which I'll be posting throughout the day. I last did this readathon in October 2008, and I'm glad to be participating once again. If you'd like to sign up too just click on the image.

1 comment:

Sherry Ann said...

Hi reading twin! That's quite the coincidence (Glass, Christie, and Keene). Good luck starting at 5:00 a.m. - it's 6:00 for me, so a bit better. I'll check on you tomorrow!