In any case, here's my mid-event meme:
I had to put down the competitive eating book to read lunch, as it's just too gross. I'm going to start on Lydia Cassat Reading the Morning Paper instead.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? A Nancy Drew, yet to be determined.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
It would be fun to have more themed-reading challenges, like read a certain kind of book during this hour.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?